I've been playing with iOS7 for about 1 1/2 weeks now. It's been a learning experience (to say the least). Not like switching to Android or Windows Phone. Just different. For the most part, it just works. For the rest, it just don't.
For starters: in the "Messages" app. Click Edit and you get the semi regular look of deleting the threads.
Then I have to scroll up till 2 threads disappear at the top & then scroll back down and they will have turned back to the original. If I just scroll till one disappears, then it will not change.
2. I went to the park the other day. At this park there is free Wi-Fi, so I connected to it. With the connection, I was required to login. When doing so, it took me to the login page in Safari (for a split second), then straight to the Podcats app. So, regardless of what I did I was unable to login to the Wi-Fi.
3. In the "Music" app. You can swipe right to left to delete a song. It works about a third of the time.
4. In the "Mail" app. You can swipe right to left on an email and you get a More option. In this is an option to "Move to Junk" (FINALLY). Well it does not work. It will disappear and then the next time you go back in it will be back. I'm sure this will be fixed in a later version of the beta. I hope it learns and adapts.
5. "Air Drop" does not work yet.
6. I sort of like the idea of apps updating automatically in the background. But, I like to know when there is an update, so I can read about the changes.
That's all for now. Please check back for more info on iOS7.